Blaque nulle : Et toi, qu'as-tu fait pour ton pays cette semaine ?



    • Ben moi, j'écris une chanson pour RIHANNA, alors çà donne : « I'm working in an EHPAD/ And obviously that's bad/ I'm running all the time / Without making any smile of mine/ Oooooh getting old is not that gold / Ooooh caring olds doesn't bring me any gold / Oh, Mr Président, we need to talk / About our working conditions/ Oh, Mr Président, we need to talk / About the sense of our mission / Oooooh getting old is not that gold / Ooooh caring olds doesn't bring me any gold / I'm working in an EHPAD / And i'm afraid becoming mad/ by the explosion of my brain / as it happen'd for those in the old main/ Oooooh getting old is not that gold / Ooooh caring olds doesn't bring me any gold / Oh, Mr Président, we need to talk / About our working conditions/ Oh, Mr Président, we need to talk / About the sense of our mission / Oooooh getting old is not that gold / Ooooh caring olds doesn't bring me any gold / I'm working in an EHPAD /…
  • Ah, ouais ! Je vois le clip : RIHANNA en blouse d'infirmière moulante courant partout avec ses sabots blancs et les vieux qui tapent dans les mains pour le refrain !
  • Moi, j'entends même la mélodie, mais je ne connais pas la musique, je ne peux pas l'écrire …
  • Moi, je vois surtout la commission parlementaire à organiser sur le sujet des vieux et des vieilles en France !
  • Oui,bien sûr …


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog